What makes a good GP ?
What makes a good GP for a person
with Severe ME?
One who is :
- Medically aware.
- Knows ME is a neurological disease.
- Willing to listen.
- Willing to support.
- Willing to visit at home.
- Respectful of hypersensitivity issues, taking them into account, for example noise sensitivity, light sensitivity,touch sensitivity, drug sensitivity.
- Willing to try and proactively find out what is really going on in your body.
- Aware of the psychiatric misrepresentation and misinterpretation of ME and therefore is not wrongly influenced by inaccurate, misrepresentative reports from unaware practitioners.
- Genuinely concerned.