We're as good as dead here, but we won't give up

Can't take
any more of this (x4)

my head is lying
broken
with my dreams
shattered on the floor.

Here's my hand my love
take it if you can
if you can't 
that's okay
I understand

Nobody comes round here
anymore
they've heard it all before
There's nothing as
sad as that dress
you once wore

It's not the
pain that gets me
it's the corruption
that eats me up
We're as good 
as dead here
but we won't give up.

You must be joking
if you think
I can take any more of this
my head is lying
broken
with my dreams
shattered on the floor.

Words & Music Greg Crowhurst




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I am 64 and other false positives : The PACE Trial.

THE STONEBIRD DEFINITION OF SEVERE ME

Paralysis, a qualitative study of people with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis