A Legend :the story of Sir Fool'em


Once upon a time, Sir Fool'em , one of the Knights who say : “ME is real..no, not really, ME is real, no not really..” came riding through the forest ,his bottom wobbling rather painfully, astride a bold  fence.

Although the children rudely laughed, booed and made fun of him, a fat cat ran up : “Come quickly Sir Knight, my mistress needs you.”, he pleaded.

“Fear not, I have brought my magic gold standard with me, from Oxford. I do not even have to see the poor woman. Go immediately and throw your mistress in a swimming pool, that should cure her !.”

At that the entire village clapped their hands in amazement and the Knight's fame spread far and wide , over hill and dale and throughout the whole land .

And the fat cat  lived happily ever after.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I am 64 and other false positives : The PACE Trial.

THE STONEBIRD DEFINITION OF SEVERE ME

Paralysis, a qualitative study of people with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis