10 Requests



1 Respect  my reality, don't undermine it.
2 Listen accurately to me
3 Don't try and fit me into a theory that negates my experience
4 Never forget there is a post-exertional autonomic reaction in genuine ME and always take it in to account.
5 Look for the  underlying physical dysfunctions in ME and name them accurately.
6 Write  accurate validating helpful medical  reports
7 Do not use the term CFS to mean ME or use any other variation that incorporates CFS in it.
8 Work  in genuine partnership with me if you want to help me.
9 Never dismiss my physical reality  just because you cannot  understand it or misinterpret it through ignorance.
10 Offer genuine support, based on equality of person-hood; anything else is game playing and leads to disconnection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I am 64 and other false positives : The PACE Trial.

THE STONEBIRD DEFINITION OF SEVERE ME

Paralysis, a qualitative study of people with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis