At last

At last !!!

ME is front page headlines !! Stumbling into my local village newsagent early this morning, after my bike ride, I could easily read the BANNER headlines at a distance , even with the sweat in my eyes :

"AT LAST A RAY OF HOPE ; CITY COULD LEAD THE WORLD ON ME"

I paid for my copy of the Eastern Daily Press (EDP) and walked out of the shop with a big grin on my face.

Sometimes, you know, you get moments like this, dramatic,  triumphant moments  that spur you on , keep you fighting.

Right now ,  my wife lies in bed, too ill to join in .

My joy, though this morning, is unbound. I just want to pay homage to Invest in ME, for all the hope they have given me, especially  today. There are no  words that could possibly express my admiration and gratitude  for their incredible courage , sacrifice and  unswerving determination.

Today the tables have turned.

Comments

  1. great news (even if I am housebound the other side of the country); I wonder how long it will take. Shame IiME don't have the enormous funding that AfME waste.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I am 64 and other false positives : The PACE Trial.

THE STONEBIRD DEFINITION OF SEVERE ME

Paralysis, a qualitative study of people with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis